Hey Guys !!!
We all might be dreaming to go back to college days where we had time to learn, fun and teach each other.
Come along with me, I will take you to the path we came across from college days.
Huh… I’m not having any time-traveling machine …
But we can make the club members recall our college communication class in our club.
It’s going to be the perfect place to bring up our inner leadership qualities and better communication skills.
Moreover, we are going to learn how to train our brains to break the fears …
“A book may give you excellent suggestions on how best to conduct yourself in the water, but sooner or later you must get wet …” — Dale Carnegie
Due to the busy schedule, we have all forgotten to engage ourselves to improve our soft skills and leadership qualities.
I hope, everyone is doing your 9 to 5 jobs sincerely. But I bet everyone lags in the path of improvement.
Here, our “Spritle Engineers” planned to break the wishing attitude and make it to winning.
Eventually, we inaugurated our Soft-Skill Club in Spritle Software, which is gonna be a great growth with fun.
There’s a famous saying….
Just try new things. Don’t be afraid. Step out of your comfort zones and soar, all right?
I think we stepped into our learning path …
Roles and Responsibilities!!!
Yeah! these two words which make great leaders… The one who understands his role and plays accordingly will win always.
We also have certain roles and responsibilities to create a concrete structure for our Club.
You may also be interested to look at the Roles & Responsibilities and Activities of our club,
Just for your information …..
- TOD- Toastmaster of the day (Will introduce the theme and share some story till the meeting end )
- TTM – Table topic master (give some impromptu speech topics to 6 – 9 members for 2-minute speech based on theme )
- GE – General evaluator. (will evaluate the entire meeting)
- IE-Individual evaluator – (need 2 or 3 members with respect to Prepared Speakers and evaluate a particular speaker)
- Prepared Speaker – (need 2 or 3 members with respect to IE and need to prepare with a script)
- WOD-Word of the day
- Timer (will show the green, yellow, and red card while the speaker speak, 30sec grace time and monitor all the roles )
- Ah counter
- Photo Master
- Listening master
- poster – (with respect to the theme with there TOM picture)
- mom- (Minutes of the meeting)
- Attendance tracker
- Mentor for Prepared speaker
- SAA- Sergeant at arms – (To arrange and start the meeting with a small story
Our Goals …
Fun… Learn… Explore…
Keep checking for the interesting posts on Spritle’s Soft-Skill Club and please share your thoughts as a comment…
Thank You !!!
Image Courtesy: Sheik, Internet