- Are you an aspiring Node.js Developer who is also good with Frontend and looking for an opportunity to work in a great team and advance your skills? If you are an analytical problem solver with strong Node.JS knowledge and a passion for teamwork and innovation, we have the perfect job for you!
- We are looking for a Node.js Developer to join our fun and energetic team. You will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Code, test and operate node.js based services
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of a robust set of services / APIs to power the web application
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
Requirement and Qualification
Should have 1-2 year exp of web application development and in particular creating and consuming APIs using the Node.JS platform.
Hands-on experience with HTML, CSS, JS and AJAX, any JS frontend frameworks.
Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools e.g. Git
Familiarity with development aiding tools such as Webpack, Gulp, Bower,etc.
Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Good to have experience in building microservices
Good communication in English is important as that person will be talking to theclient directly and be a team lead.
Salary: 6,00,000/- to 8,00,000/- per year