Machine Learning Developer
We are looking to hire smart and passionate professionals for our Machine Learning Product Team. This is an awesome opportunity for the individuals who are willing to take full ownership and responsibility for their tasks and want to grow exponentially in terms of salary, knowledge, and role/designation.
- 2 years of work experience
- Solid problem solving skills with Python or C++
- Experience working with open source object detection (Mobilenet SSD, EfficientDet) and classification models (Mobilenet, VGG)
- Solid image processing skills (camera calibration, homography estimation, feature matching, optical flow estimation)
- Proficient in at least one of tensorflow and pytorch
- Experience with optimizing models (fp16, int8) and deployment on edge devices like coral and jetson nano with TensorRT
- Depth estimation with Stereo Vision
- Experience with cloud platforms like AWS for deployment and training is welcome
- Bonus points for experience with ROS
- Bonus points for experience with Unity or Unreal
- Comfortable with concepts of threading and multiprocessing
- Advantageous if you have experience with using Django
- Previous experience working with Postgresql or other RDBMS
- Expected candidate profile or Qualifications Proven experience in machine vision programming using tools provided by Omron or Cognex or similar
- Any graduation, preferable if computer science or mathematics related.
- Clear, concise, and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs.
- Interest, curiosity, and openness to learning new technologies.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders as well as end customers.
- Good organizational and time management skills with the flexibility to reprioritize as necessary.
Main roles and responsibilities
- Ability to select the appropriate classified image libraries and algorithms to develop anomaly detection applications
- Develop solution architecture and generate drafts for design reviews.
- Assist in the installation and running of product demonstrations.
- Contribute to expanding and sustaining knowledge base through training and mentoring of peers and subordinates.
- Establish technical performance benchmark
- Support Sales team during bidding process with technical clarifications
- Support project team with estimates, schedules and resources loading.
- Help in developing project documentation and client training.