Ruby On Rails Developer
We are looking for 3 - 6 years of experience candidates in Ruby on Rails.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Writing and maintaining reliable Ruby code.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Work with a team of smart, innovative, and competent engineers.
- Work closely with product/project owners to define solutions and execution plans.
- Should be able to take end to end responsibility for assigned tasks.
- Expert level understanding and experience of advanced Ruby-on-Rails with both MySQL and PostgreSQL along with other common libraries such as Minitest, Sidekiq, Resque, AWS SDK, Action Mailer, Active Support, and Memcache.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, ORM, and REST API concepts.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code.
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience on DB (SQL & No-SQL) like MySQL, Postgres etc.
- Experience working with any one frontend frameworks like Angular or React would be an added advantage.
- Proficient understanding and Exposure to code versioning tools - Jira, GIT, GITLAB.
- Familiar with cloud platforms - AWS, Google cloud, Digital Ocean.
- Good communication.