We are looking for a candidate as a SEO Intern for a period of 3 months.
- Assist with keyword research and content optimization
- Conduct competitor research and analysis
- Perform on-page optimization tasks, such as updating meta tags and optimizing page titles
- Support off-page optimization activities, such as link building and local SEO
- Analyse website traffic and search engine rankings to identify areas for improvement
- Collaborate with content creators to develop new content and optimize existing content for SEO
- Monitor search engine algorithm updates and adjust SEO strategies accordingly
- Any degree candidate/ fresher with good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Proven SEO and knowledge of ranking factors & search engine algorithms.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Professional certification in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and a strong working experience with Google Analytics will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, and email marketing.